Bernie’s Perfect Poop may help joint pain & arthritis
When your dog suffers from joint pain or arthritis, it’s hard to watch. They’re not able to enjoy all the doggie things they love to do. Bernie’s Perfect Poop may help your dog battle joint pain and arthritis by reducing inflammation in their bodies.
- Good dog gut health is critical for your dog’s overall health. When your dog’s gut is healthy, your dog is healthier. Research continues to show a connection between inflammation that may cause joint and arthritis pain in dogs and the health of their gut. A healthier gut may help them battle arthritis and joint pain.
- Food and diet impact your dog’s weight and this impacts their joint and arthritis pain. When your dog benefits from the high-quality fiber in Bernie’s Perfect Poop, they may more easily maintain a healthy weight that doesn’t put undue pressure on your dog’s joints and hips. The fiber in Bernie’s keeps your dog’s gut healthy by improving nutrient absorption, and this can help keep inflammation that affects their joints and arthritis to a minimum.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop combines prebiotics and probiotics to help create the perfectly balanced gut microbiome. When your dog’s microbiome is in shape, the right balance of good bacteria exists and keeps harmful, pathogenic bacteria out. This harmful bacteria is what your dog’s immune system responds to in defense, and what can cause chronic inflammation that can exacerbate joint pain and arthritis. The prebiotic that Bernie’s uses is Inulin. In several studies, Inulin has been found to improve metabolic inflammation that may cause more problems for your dog’s joints and arthritis.
- Each cell in your dog’s body needs nourishment and nutrients. Without proper nutrient absorption, your dog’s body can’t keep a strong immune system. Research shows that proper nutrient absorption can positively affect the inflammation in your dog’s body, and that can minimize the effects of joint pain and canine arthritis.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. Good dog gut health is the key to a happier, healthier life for your dog, and that is especially important when your dog suffers from joint pain or arthritis. The less inflammation they suffer due an unhealthy gut, the better their joint health is and the happier they are.