General Disclosure & Disclaimer Information
FDA & Legal
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA, Health Canada nor any other government regulator.
- Our products are not intended for use to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Please consult with a veterinarian regarding any medical or health related questions or concerns you may have prior to use of our products.
- Although thoroughly researched, articles are not written or edited by a veterinarian. Please research and consult a veterinarian before treating any condition/illness and prior to making dietary changes.
- Articles by guest authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion or recommendations of Bernie’s Best, Inc.
- Bernie’s Best, Inc., the owners and operators of Bernies.com, PerfectPoop.dog & PerfectPoop.com will not be liable in the event of incidental or consequential damages or loss in connection with, or arising out of, the furnishing, performance, or use of the instructions, suggestions or products on this website.
Marketing & Advertising
- As an Amazon Associate Bernie’s Best may earn referral fees from qualifying purchases of our products on the Amazon.com Website.
- The purchase of some products or services on this website may result in compensation to the owners of Bernie’s Best.
- Bernie’s Best may work with paid spokespersons to generate product text, images or videos.
- All original text and images are subject to copyright laws. Any work posted that are not our own original work will include a citation to the original creator. Please do not reproduce, sell, or modify any of the contents, in whole or in part, of this site without first obtaining written consent.