What is dog flatulence (gas)?Bernie’s Perfect Poop can naturally reduce gas in dogs
If your dog’s rear end is definitely NOT his best end because he has excessive dog gas, Bernie’s Perfect Poop can help!
- Excessive dog gas, or canine flatulence, is generally caused by the excess fermentation process in his large intestines. This is a breakdown of his food by bacteria, organisms or yeast. When his digestive tract is imbalanced, he’s likely to have more flatulence. Bernie’s Perfect Poop was specifically created to be a 4-in-1 digestive supplement that promotes not only a balanced digestive tract but better overall health, wellness, energy and vitality for dogs.
- When your dog gets enough quality fiber, his stool moves through his digestive tract at just the right speed. When it’s not too fast and not too slow, there’s better nutrient absorption. That means there’s less fermentation that occurs and less of that stinky gas from our best friends! Bernie’s Perfect Poop is the perfect combination of Miscanthus grass, pumpkin and flaxseed. It helps move food through your dog’s digestive system for optimal nutrient absorption.
- Your dog’s immune system is largely controlled by his microbiome. His microbiome is a combination of bacteria and other organisms. When there is enough beneficial bacteria to keep a balance and prevent harmful bacteria and other organisms from taking it over, your dog’s gut is the healthiest. A thriving gut flora means he’s able to digest the food he eats properly. It also means that his microbiome will be strong enough to withstand harmful effects if he gets into something he shouldn’t (like the baby’s diapers or the cat’s litter box). This also means there’s less gut fermentation and bad bacteria that smells and needs to be relieved through your dog’s flatulence. Pre- and probiotics added through supplementation of Bernie’s Perfect Poop can help keep his gut health in check.
- You feed your dog to fuel his cells with nutrients. If your dog can’t easily break his food down, he’s not able to fully absorb all the nutrition he needs. Some of the unbroken-down food can be poorly digested and ferment in his gut. Not only is this not good for his health, but it’s also the number one reason dogs have flatulence–poor digestion of something they eat. Adding digestive enzymes from Bernie’s Perfect Poop will help your dog break his food down the second he starts chewing.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is the perfect 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. When your dog’s gut health is in check, it does what it is supposed to when it comes to digesting food and using it for nutritional absorption. If your dog has excess gas and keeps farting, he likely will benefit from the balancing act Perfect Poop creates in dog guts everywhere.