Oh No! Your fur baby is getting older and experiencing pain. Arthritis is a common ailment dog’s of all breeds and ages confront during their lifetime. Sometimes, arthritis causes other health issues depending on where the arthritis is located. A common issue associated with arthritis located in the back legs is bowel incontinence and inflammatory bowel disease.
What is arthritis in dogs?
Arthritis is the scientific term for ‘inflammation of the joints.’ It’s a common issue for dogs and causes stiffness, discomfort, and pain as the cartilage becomes further damaged.
Signs and symptoms your dog may be suffering from arthritis
- Uncontrollable bowel functions
- Favoring one or more legs
- Spinal issues
- Muscle atrophy
- Unusual chewing, licking and biting specific areas of the body
- Overall difficulty moving
Here are three excellent ways to help your dog feel supported when walking:
- Install area rugs – Dogs with arthritis struggle to gain balance due to favoring one or more legs. Installing anti-skid mats, rugs and carpet runners throughout the house will help your dog feel more confident and encourage them to move around more often.
- Invest in grippy socks – Grippy socks are specially made for dogs and help keep them stable and in control of their movements and grip. The socks are comfortable, soft and keep your dog’s paws and legs warm.
- Include joint supplements in their diet – Canine joint supplements help reduce inflammation and increase mobility. Supplements that include Omega-3 fatty acids, chondroitin, and glucosamine are recommended for optimal health benefits.
Helpful fiber supplements for dogs with arthritis
Dogs suffering from arthritis often experience uncontrollable bowel functions. Fiber is an essential part of a balanced diet plus it helps keep the digestive system running smoothly. The Merck Veterinary Manual states, “fiber provides good fecal quality without affecting nutrient digestibility.”
Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a high-fiber all-natural supplement that includes essential gut-health ingredients such as fiber, prebiotics, probiotics and enzymes. It’s a grain-free and gluten-free supplement that supercharges the digestive system for optimum gut health. This high-quality natural supplement helps keep your dog regular and maintains overall good digestive health.
Helpful digestive support supplements for dogs with diarrhea
The great news is, you can stop your dog’s diarrhea with a high fiber supplement such as Bernie’s Perfect Poop. It’s an all natural supplement for dogs that contains pumpkin, flax seed, and Miscanthus grass. These combined ingredients support a healthy digestive system that helps prevent diarrhea. It also includes healthy probiotics, enzymes and prebiotics that can help heal gut conditions. Bernie’s Perfect Poop supplement is created to help stop diarrhea and prevent it in the future.
Frequent diarrhea is a sign something is wrong with your dog’s digestive system. A healthy diet and an all natural fiber supplement will keep your dog’s system in good working order. Bernie’s Perfect Poop supplement gets the job done and helps get rid of diarrhea.