Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Bernie’s Perfect Poop?
- Why does my dog need a digestive supplement?
- What makes Bernie’s different from other digestive supplements?
- How long does it take to work?
- How much do I feed to my dog? Do you have feeding instructions?
- Do you have an auto-ship or subscription plan?
- What if I want to cancel or modify my subscription?
- Do you offer free samples?
- What do I do if my dog doesn’t like the taste of Bernie’s Perfect Poop?
- Is Perfect Poop safe for cats? What about puppies?
- What if my dog has other conditions or is taking medications?
- What is the shelf life of this stuff? Can I freeze it?
- Is Perfect Poop available outside the United States?
- My question wasn’t answered – what do I do?
What is Bernie's Perfect Poop?
Bernie’s Perfect Poop is an all-in-one digestive supplement for dogs (and cats).
Why does my dog need a digestive supplement?
What makes Bernie's different from other digestive supplements?
How long does it take to work?
If you're concerned your dog isn't improving - contact our amazing support team who are standing by ready to help. (Don't be shy, we talk about dog poop all day, everyday)
How much do I feed to my dog? Do you have feeding instructions?
Do you have an auto-ship or subscription plan?
Yes we do! You can save 10% on every order if you use our Subscribe & Save page. You will receive an email notification two days before each auto-ship charge to your credit or debit card.
What if I want to cancel or modify my subscription?
Do you offer free samples?
What do I do if my dog doesn't like the taste of Bernie's Perfect Poop?
Is Perfect Poop safe for cats? What about puppies?
Cats: The dog version of Bernie’s Perfect Poop is safe and will work just as well on cats. Up to this point it has just been marketed towards dogs. However, please note that cats often aren’t fans of the taste and crunchy texture. To get your cat to eat it, you may have to wet it down and mix it with something tasty they like such as tuna fish. In the future we are hoping to release a cat-specific product that cats like better. Finally, If you do end up trying Bernie’s, we’d recommend the 4.20z smallest bag size.
Puppies: Although all the ingredients in Bernie’s are safe for puppies, puppies generally have different nutritional needs than adult dogs. Therefore we recommend checking with a vet first before giving it to your puppy on a long-term basis. This is fairly standard advice for all digestive supplements.
What if my dog is allergic to chicken?
However, please note that it is 100% chicken fat – there is no chicken protein. The protein is typically what dogs are allergic to. In fact, we have many customers whose dogs have chicken allergies and do really well on Bernie’s. Here is a link to an article that discussed how allergies are typical to proteins (which are not included in Bernies). Also, you might be interested to read about how Bernie’s can actually help alleviate dietary allergies in general. Here is a link