Bernie’s Perfect Poop helps battle excessive licking & itching in dogs
When your dog suffers from excessive licking and itching, you just want to figure out how to help them stop. How can Bernie’s Perfect Poop excessive licking and itching?
- Good dog gut health is important for your dog’s skin and coat—food and diet impact how much your dog itches and licks. If there’s poor digestion and poor nutrient absorption, your dog may have itchy, infected skin and paws that he can’t stop licking. Bernie’s helps your dog digest foods better, and helps him absorb the nutrients in the food you give. This helps his gut be healthy, and helps prevent excessive licking and itching.
- Sometimes, it’s hard for your dog to digest the food you give. Even if you give a high-quality food, your dog may need better fiber to help digest that food properly. The perfect combination of Miscanthus grass, pumpkin and flaxseed in Bernie’s gives your dog the fiber they to move food through the digestive tract and get rid of toxins and irritants that may irritate skin and paws.
- Your dog’s gut is in charge of over 70% of his immune system. An unbalanced gut will lead to irritation and inflammation that will cause excessive licking and itching. Bernie’s Perfect Poop also combines prebiotics and probiotics to balance your dog’s gut microbiome. This directly impacts the health of your dog and keeps skin and coat irritation and inflammation to a minimum. The pre- and probiotics in Bernie’s also help prevent yeast overgrowth, which can be extremely irritating for your dog. Bernie’s encourages optimal gut health to prevent excessive licking and itching.
- Every cell of your dog’s body needs nutrients. When your dog isn’t able to easily break his food down, he won’t fully absorb all the nutrients. Sometimes the undigested food can leak through the fragile mucosal lining of your dog’s gut into his blood and lymph stream. The combination of enzymes in Bernie’s breaks your dog’s food down better so it’s more easily absorbed.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. Good dog gut health is the key to a happier, healthier life for your dog. Too often, a dog who excessively scratches or licks is suffering from an unbalanced gut microbiome. Bernie’s helps balance the digestive tract and provide a better gut microbiome. Better dog gut health means your dog itches and scratches less, and doesn’t leave those licky paw marks on the carpet anymore!