Bernie’s Perfect Poop helps battle regurgitation in dogs
Sometimes your dog may appear to throw up, or vomit, but they’ll actually be suffering from regurgitation. Regurgitation is when food or other contents of the mouth are expelled from the mouth or the esophagus only. How can Bernie’s Perfect Poop help regurgitation in dogs?
- Good dog gut health is important for your dog’s overall wellness. We feed our dogs nutritious food to fuel them, but if they’re regurgitating what we feed, they’re not getting vital nutrition. Bernie’s helps your dog digest his food better, making more nutrients absorbed. This also helps reduce contents from being regurgitated.
- Some foods are hard for dogs to digest. Quality fiber helps your dog digest his food and move it through the digestive tract more smoothly—starting with the esophagus. The perfect combination of Miscanthus grass, pumpkin and flaxseed in Bernie’s gives your dog the fiber they move their food through the digestive tract properly to avoid any regurgitation that may be associated with Gastric Reflux.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop also combines prebiotics and probiotics to balance your dog’s gut microbiome. If your dog’s gut is balanced, there’s less chance for gastric reflux and regurgitation to occur. The prebiotics and probiotics in Bernie’s encourage optimal dog gut health to keep your digestive system working smoothly.
- Every cell of your dog’s body needs nutrients. The combination of enzymes in Bernie’s breaks your dog’s food down better from the start. That means the food has a better chance of being absorbed appropriately and of making it down the esophageal tract to be digested.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. Good dog gut health is the key to a happier, healthier life for your dog. Often, regurgitation occurs because your dog’s digestive tract could benefit from a better gut microbiome. Bernie’s gives your dog better dog gut health, and less regurgitation.