Bernie’s Perfect Poop helps dogs improve their immunity
Research continues to link good gut health with improved immunity, which is also the case for your dog. How can Bernie’s Perfect Poop improve immunity in your dog?
- Good dog gut health is vital for your dog’s overall wellbeing. Food and diet play considerable roles in your dog’s immunity. If he’s not able to digest and absorb all the food you’re giving him, his immunity may suffer. Bernie’s helps your dog digest food better, have a balanced gut, and offers better overall immunity.
- Sometimes food can be hard for your dog to digest. This means it goes slower through your dog’s digestive system, and as it does, it allows toxins to remain in your dog’s digestive tract. This affects your dog’s immune system. Quality fiber helps your dog digest his food and move it through efficiently and in the appropriate time. The perfect combination of Miscanthus grass, pumpkin and flaxseed in Bernie’s gives your dog the fiber they need to help move toxins through their body.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop also combines prebiotics and probiotics to balance your dog’s gut microbiome. Plain and simple, if your dog’s gut is imbalanced, harmful bacteria take over and your dog’s immune system suffers. The prebiotics and probiotics in Bernie’s encourage optimal dog gut health and keep your dog’s immune system the strongest it can be.
- Every cell of your dog’s body needs nutrients to fuel the immune system. The combination of enzymes in Bernie’s breaks your dog’s food down more efficiently, allowing better nutrient absorption and better gut health. That means your dog’s immune system will be better too.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. Good dog gut health is the key to a happier, healthier life for your dog. More and more research links good dog gut health with strengthened immunity. Bernie’s helps balance the digestive tract and provide a better gut microbiome. Better dog gut health means better immunity and overall health for your dog.