Bernie’s Perfect Poop helps battle ear infections in dogs
When your dog suffers from ear infections, you can see (and smell) obvious signs of discomfort. How can Bernie’s Perfect Poop help ear infections in dogs?
- Good dog gut health is vital for your dog’s entire body. Food and diet impact your dog’s overall health and welfare. If he’s not able to break down the food you give, or has any sensitivities, he may have inflammation and an overgrowth of yeast that can lead to ear infections. Bernie’s helps break food down and helps your dog’s microbiome have just the right balance of good bacteria so you can prevent yeast overgrowth and ensure a healthy gut microbiome.
- Some foods are hard for dogs to digest and can lead to an overgrowth of yeasts that affect your dog’s ears. Quality fiber helps your dog digest his food and move it through his system faster, and this can help prevent yeast overgrowth and buildup. It also makes sure toxins that cause inflammation leave your dog’s system more quickly. The perfect combination of Miscanthus grass, pumpkin and flaxseed in Bernie’s gives your dog the fiber they need battle ear infections.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop also combines prebiotics and probiotics to balance your dog’s gut microbiome. If your dog’s gut is imbalanced, harmful bacteria take over. Your dog will have an overgrowth of these bad bacteria and yeast, as well as inflammation, which can lead to ear infections. Prebiotics and probiotics in Bernie’s encourage optimal dog gut health to keep your dog’s ears free of excessive yeast growth and inflammation.
- Every cell of your dog’s body needs nutrients. The combination of enzymes in Bernie’s breaks your dog’s food down. That means better nutrient absorption for your dog. It also means less chance of food intolerance or sensitivity, and less chance of issues that contribute to recurrent ear infections.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. Good dog gut health is the key to a happier, healthier life for your dog. Many times, ear infections stem from the gut. Bernie’s helps balance the digestive tract and provide a better gut microbiome. Better dog gut health means your dog has less yeast overgrowth, less inflammation and fewer ear infections.