Bernie’s Perfect Poop can help prevent bloat in dogs
When your dog suffers from bloat, it can be quite uncomfortable for them. It can also lead to more significant gastrointestinal problems. How can Bernie’s Perfect Poop help prevent dog bloat?
- Bloat in dogs can be serious, and if you believe your dog may be suffering from bloat, you should take your dog to the veterinarian as soon as you can. As a future preventative against bloat, good dog gut health can make a difference. When your dog doesn’t digest food as he should, that undigested food sits in his intestines. Bacteria that feed on that undigested food produce gas, and that gas can cause abdominal bloating. While Bernie’s is not a treatment for dog bloat, it can help your dog digest food better and prevent that gas from forming in the first place..
- Some foods are hard for dogs to digest and can lead to bloat as well as digestive pain. Quality fiber helps your dog digest his food, and that helps move your dog’s food through the digestive system more efficiently. The perfect combination of Miscanthus grass, pumpkin and flaxseed in Bernie’s gives your dog the fiber they need to balance their gut and prevent excess gas from occurring.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop also combines prebiotics and probiotics to balance your dog’s gut microbiome. If your dog’s gut is imbalanced, harmful bacteria take over and produce excess gas. Bernie’s prebiotics and probiotics encourage efficient food digestion and optimal dog gut health to reduce excess gas from occurring.
- Every cell of your dog’s body needs nutrients. The combination of enzymes in Bernie’s breaks your dog’s food down. There’s no more issue with undigested food producing gas, and bloat may be reduced.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. Good dog gut health is the key to a happier, healthier life for your dog. Many times, bloat stems from too much gas in your dog’s gut and abdomen. Bernie’s helps balance the digestive tract and provide a better gut microbiome, and this may prevent bloat in your dog.