Bernie’s perfect poop helps battle bad diarrhea in dogs
When your dog suffers from diarrhea, it’s a mess for you and probably pretty awkward and uncomfortable for him. How can Bernie’s Perfect Poop help dog diarrhea?
- Good dog gut health is important for your dog’s gastro health. Often times your dog suffers from bouts of diarrhea because of poor gut health. If your dog cannot process and digest the foods you give him well, his gut may be imbalanced, and that can result in runny stools. Bernie’s helps balance your dog’s gut and helps keep stools nice and firm.
- Some foods are hard for dogs to digest and can lead to inflammation in your dog’s gut. When your dog’s large and small bowels are inflamed because of poor digestion, you may see dog diarrhea as a result. The perfect combination of pumpkin, flaxseed and Miscanthus grass in Bernie’s helps your dog’s diarrhea by bulking the stool up as it absorbs excess liquid in the poop. The soluble to insoluble fiber ratio in Bernie’s also helps balance your dog’s gut microbiome which contributes to good dog gut health and the perfect poop.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop also combines prebiotics and probiotics to balance your dog’s gut microbiome. Prebiotics and probiotics can begin to colonize your dog’s intestines just a few minutes after you’ve fed them Bernie’s. As they do, they start balancing the imbalance of bacteria that may be causing your dog’s diarrhea. The prebiotics and probiotics in Bernie’s also help your dog produce more short-chain fatty acids, and those acids keep icky pathogens like salmonella and E.coli at bay. This means your dog’s gut is healthier and less likely to produce diarrhea.
- When your dog isn’t able to break the food you feed him down, he cannot access all the nutrients from his food. Bernie’s enzymes help break food down more efficiently and effectively, which means less irritation as it travels through your dog’s gut. It also means your dog is able to absorb all the nutrients he needs, and that can keep his tummy balanced. Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes.
- Good dog gut health is the key to a happier, healthier life for your dog and the key to perfect poop. So often, dog diarrhea stems from the gut. Bernie’s helps balance your dog’s digestive tract and contributes to a healthier gut microbiome. Better dog gut health means your dog’s rear won’t run like a faucet and you’ll both be happier when it is time for them to do their business.