Bernie’s Perfect Poop may help stop your dog from eating poop
When your dog eats poop, it isn’t just gross. It may be the sign of something missing from your dog’s diet. Bernie’s Perfect Poop may help stop your dog from eating poop (Coprophagia)
- Good dog gut health is critical for your dog’s overall health. When your dog’s gut is healthy, your dog is healthier. If your dog is eating poop, it could be that he’s reaching back into his ancestral roots and trying to supplement his gut health.
- Food and diet impact your dog’s nutrient absorption. Experts believe that dogs may often turn to eat their own poop (Coprophagia) because they’re not getting enough nutrients from the food they’re eating. A high-quality fiber like the Miscanthus grass found in Bernie’s Perfect Poop will help move food through your dog’s digestive system at just the right speed for maximum nutrient absorption. Combined with flaxseed and pumpkin, this fiber is just what your dog needs for proper digestion.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop combines prebiotics and probiotics to help create the perfectly balanced gut microbiome. If your dog’s gut health is out of whack, he may not be able to fuel his body’s cells appropriately. The right balance of good bacteria in his gut is key to optimal absorption of critical nutrients. When this is in balance, he won’t need to seek nutrition from poop.
- Each cell in your dog’s body needs nourishment and nutrients. The biggest reason dogs may eat their poop is because they have enzyme deficiencies. When they aren’t able to break the nutrients from the food you give them down, their DNA will take them back to their wolf days and they’ll seek the nutrient supplementation from poop. Giving your dog Perfect Poop means you are giving them a proprietary blend of seven enzymes that will break their food down and ensure maximum absorption and metabolization. This means better overall health and less poop-eating as a subsidy.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. Good dog gut health is the key to a happier, healthier life for your dog, and that is especially important if your dog is eating poop eating to supplement its nutrition.