Bernie’s Perfect Poop helps battle constipation in dogs
Constipation in dogs is never good. Pooping is essential, and if your dog is having trouble doing so, you want to get to the bottom of it. How can Bernie’s Perfect Poop help battle constipation?
- Good dog gut health is the most essential way to keep your dog from being constipated. If your dog’s microbiome is in shape and healthy, food will move through his digestive system smoothly and efficiently, and will prevent him from being constipated when it’s time to poop.
- Quality fiber is the best way to help prevent your dog from being constipated. Not all fiber supplements are the same, though. The perfect combination of Miscanthus grass, pumpkin and flaxseed in Bernie’s gives your dog the fiber they need to move things quickly and efficiently through their digestive tract.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop also combines prebiotics and probiotics to balance your dog’s gut microbiome. When your dog has good dog gut health, good bacteria (probiotics) prevent harmful bacteria from overgrowing and making your dog constipated and uncomfortable. The prebiotics and probiotics in Bernie’s encourage optimal dog gut health to keep your dog’s gut in shape and digestive health strong.
- Every cell of your dog’s body needs nutrients. The enzymes in Bernie’s Perfect Poop help break food down more efficiently, and that means your dog’s body can absorb more nutrition and have less waste that can get stuck in their digestive tract. This means your dog stays healthier and less constipated.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. Good dog gut health is the key to a happier, healthier life for your dog. When your dog is constipated, it means their gut health is not balanced. Better dog gut health means your dog won’t be constipated and uncomfortable as a result.