Bernie’s Perfect Poop can help your dog’s gastroparesis
Canine Gastroparesis is a medical term that describes a disorder of the stomach. For whatever reason, the stomach will take too long to empty, or not empty at all. Your dog’s stomach muscles either won’t contract or contract too slowly to move food through properly. The lack of motility, or movement prevents your dog from absorbing food appropriately as well as from expelling wastes and toxins as he should. Good gut health is key for your dog’s digestive tract to move as it should and Bernie’s Perfect Poop can help improve the symptoms of canine gastroparesis.
- Good health begins in the gut. When your dog can digest the food he eats, absorb its nutrition, and expel the wastes and toxins (poop), he is healthy and feels his best. It’s also when his immune system is likely its strongest. Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a powerful combination of fiber, pre- and probiotics and digestive enzymes that enrich your dog’s gut health.
- Premium fiber is necessary to ensure the food you give your dog moves through his digestive tract as it should and to prevent delayed gastric emptying. When his diet is rich in quality fiber, he can move the food through his tract effectively and efficiently. The right combination of soluble and insoluble fiber will draw water in as it needs to naturally move food through his system and allow absorption along the way. Gastroparesis means that your dog’s stomach muscles move his food into his small intestine more slowly than it should, or sometimes not at all, but regular and consistent quality fiber diets can help prevent that. Fiber also feeds and fertilizes the beneficial bacteria (probiotics) in his gut, which keeps his microbiome in prime condition.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop also combines prebiotics and probiotics to balance your dog’s gut microbiome. When your dog’s microbiome is its healthiest, his gut health and digestive system are in their best shape too. Probiotics are healthy, helpful bacteria that live in your dog’s lower gut. They help keep your dog’s microbiome balanced, which aids in digesting food as well as boosting immune health. If your dog’s stomach muscles are not appropriately acting, a strong microbiome full of beneficial bacteria may keep your dog’s lower gut healthy and be beneficial.
- Digestive enzymes allow your dog to break the food he eats down to the smallest it can be for maximum nutrient absorption. When your dog’s food is broken down appropriately, it’s easier for it to move through the digestive tract. Digestive enzymes found in Bernie’s Perfect Poop break his food down to the smallest sizes it needs to be for digestion and cell refueling.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. These are key elements for proper dog digestion and good gut health. When he’s able to digest his food optimally, it should be able to move through the digestive tract with ease.