Bernie’s Perfect Poop helps battle acid reflux
When your dog suffers from acid reflux, they have gastric distress that makes them uncomfortable. How can Bernie’s Perfect Poop acid reflux in dogs?
- Good dog gut health is essential for your dog’s digestive system. Dog’s diet and food impact acid reflux symptoms in a significant way. If your dog cannot properly digest the food he’s eating, the undigested food may be a risk factor for acid reflux. Bernie’s helps your dog digest his food better, and that helps to prevent reflux of the stomach acid.
- Some foods are hard for dogs to digest and can lead to canine acid reflux and digestive pain. High-protein diets are often good for many of your dog’s body systems, but if protein isn’t digested appropriately, acid reflux may occur. Quality fiber helps your dog digest his food better, which helps prevent acid reflux into the chest cavity. The perfect combination of soluble and insoluble fiber that comes from the Miscanthus grass, pumpkin and flaxseed in Bernie’s gives your dog the fiber and healthy diet they need to battle acid reflux.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop also combines prebiotics and probiotics to balance your dog’s gut microbiome and help with acid reflux. If your dog’s gut is imbalanced, harmful bacteria takes over and adversely affect the acid levels of your dog’s stomach acid. Too much or too little stomach acid can cause digestive issues which might prompt acid reflux. The prebiotics and probiotics in Bernie’s encourage optimal dog gut health to keep your dog’s stomach pH levels balanced and free from acid reflux.
- Every cell of your dog’s body needs nutrients that the food you give offers. The combination of digestive enzymes in Bernie’s breaks your dog’s food down better. Their digestive system doesn’t have to overwork and over (or under) produce the stomach acid that causes acid reflux.
- Bernie’s Perfect Poop is a 4-in-1 combination of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. Good dog gut health is the key to a happier, healthier life for your dog and a balanced digestive system. Acid reflux in dogs stems from the gut. Bernie’s helps balance the digestive tract and provides a better gut microbiome. Better digestion and better dog gut health mean less acid reflux issues.